Please use the details below to contact the school. The School Office is open from 8.15am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
1:1 Teaching Assistant
Full time or possible job share position. Required as soon as possible
Hours: Mon – Friday 0815 – 1545. (Extra hours available out of term time.)
We wish to recruit an outstanding, experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team. At St Hugh’s we are passionate and committed to ensuring that our curriculum is engaging and inspiring, with high levels of creativity and innovation in our teaching and learning across the school. Our ultimate aim is to provide children with access to a broad range of experiences and challenges so that every child reaches their full potential and flourishes.
- Have experience of working with children with additional learning needs;
- Be a great team player who is an effective communicator and can work successfully in collaboration with others;
- Be dedicated to inspiring and enabling children to flourish despite their challenges. Your dedication is paramount to their success;
- Be motivated, flexible, possess strong interpersonal skills, use their own initiative and have a keen sense of humour;
- Be able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children;
- Have an NVQ2 qualification and or equivalent GCSE Maths and English at C+.
Please highlight if you have any of the following:
- Experience of working with children with sensory processing difficulties and social, emotional and mental health difficulties;
- A speech and language qualification (ELKLAN is desirable);
We can offer you
- An attractive, well-resourced working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- Happy children with a passion for learning.
The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks. To download Personal Specification details please click here
Salary according to qualifications and experience of the appointee.
Closing Date & Interview Date: TBC
For further information please contact Kate Waite on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01526 352169.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
St Hugh’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for every post.
We are always interested to hear from highly qualified, motivated staff who are interested in joining us. Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to work at St. Hugh's School to: The Headmaster, St. Hugh's School, Cromwell Avenue, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6TQ. Or email on email@example.com