Please use the details below to contact the school. The School Office is open from 8.15am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Full time Nursery Assistant
Relevant Level 2 or 3 Early Years Qualification
Start Date - TBC
Due to increased numbers and enhanced ratio we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Nursery Assistant to join our dedicated team here at St Hugh’s School Nursery.
This is a permanent position of 39.5 hours per week from 8.15 to 3.45 from Monday to Friday with one ‘After School Club’ from 3.30 to 5.30 on a day to be agreed. This post will also include some work in holiday club; please let us know when you are available in the holidays as this service gets busier every year!
As part of St Hugh’s School in Woodhall Spa, the Nursery offers children between the ages of 2 and 4 a wonderfully broad and stimulating range of learning opportunities including Forest School, French, Swimming, Music and PE. The staff can take advantage of the facilities and resources of the school to meet the needs and interests of the children. Please view our website for more information. https://www.st-hughs.lincs.sch.uk/our-school/nursery
The successful candidate will be able to show how they have:
- worked effectively as part of a team.
- planned and organised stimulating and engaging provision.
- developed excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
- understood the importance of the role of keyworker.
- contributed to on-going observations and assessments of the children in their care.
- been flexible and accommodating in their previous settings.
- taken initiative and continued to develop as an Early Years Professional
- trained in Safeguarding and Child Protection within the Early Years.
Please note we do not accept CV’s so please complete the application form and return it to:
St Hugh’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for every post.
We are always interested to hear from highly qualified, motivated staff who are interested in joining us. Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to work at St. Hugh's School to: The Headmaster, St. Hugh's School, Cromwell Avenue, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6TQ. Or email on email@example.com