Please use the details below to contact the school. The School Office is open from 8.15am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Cook who will work under the general direction of the Domestic & Catering Manager.
- Salad and vegetable preparation
- Preparation and serving of school meals
- Baking and dessert preparation
- Serving of sports teas and afternoon teas
- Helping maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the kitchen and dining areas
- Any other duties as required by Domestic & Catering Manager
Relief Minibus Driver
We wish to appoint a relief minibus driver. The driver will be requested to work during the academic year on a morning and evening bus run. If you are interested please email email@example.com
St Hugh’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for every post.
We are always interested to hear from highly qualified, motivated staff who are interested in joining us. Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to work at St. Hugh's School to: The Headmaster, St. Hugh's School, Cromwell Avenue, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6TQ. Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org