Please use the details below to contact the school. The School Office is open from 8.15am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a part-time Cook to join our small dedicated in-house catering team. Under the general direction of the Domestic & Catering Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Salad and vegetable preparation
- Preparation and serving of school meals
- Baking and dessert preparation
- Serving of sports teas and afternoon teas
- Helping maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the kitchen and dining areas
- Any other duties as required by Domestic & Catering Manager
All applications must be submitted on a school application form. Closing date is Friday 28th February 2020.
St Hugh’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for every post.
We are always interested to hear from highly qualified, motivated staff who are interested in joining us. Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to work at St. Hugh's School to: The Headmaster, St. Hugh's School, Cromwell Avenue, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6TQ. Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org