Preparations for Summer Ball
The sports hall is currently being transformed into a starlit ballroom for our biennial Summer Ball. The Parents' Association are doing a super job and it promises to be a wonderful evening.
They would like to thank everyone who took part in the Pop-up Auction held on the Friday before half-term. Over £1,300 was raised and if you weren't successful there are a few more items being auctioned at the ball......
- A short break at Pond House in Burnham Market. http://www.barefootretreats.co.uk/property/
- Ex-Vietnam Warbird Aircraft Experience, including the opportunity to fly over Lincolnshire for up to an hour.
- A Fairburn Eggs Masterclass, for up to 8 people and includes lunch and prosecco with celebrity Lincolnshire chef Rachel Green.
- An all expenses meal for up to 8 people at Zucchi Mediterranean Bistro.
- A week in a beautifully presented, 3 bedroom cottage in the heart of Docking village (a ten minute drive from Brancaster).
- 4 tickets for the Olympia Horse Show including a unique back stage tour.
- Be a headmaster for the day at St Hugh’s School.
- Matt Hampson Foundation Rugby Ball - Signed by the Leicester Tigers team.
- Bid for an orthodontic consultation treatment, from Lincoln Orthodontics, valued up to £4000.
Please send bids in for any of these items to firstname.lastname@example.org