Thank you for your patience.
We are planning to berth at approx. 10pm and have been told by the ferry staff that the wind has dropped enough for this to be successful. However, due to the adverse weather conditions and traffic reports,together with the length of our day we have decided, for the safety of the children and accompanying staff, that the best option is to stay at the Trearddur Bay Hotel overnight, located in Holyhead. As you can all imagine the children are very tired but remain in good spirits.
We are hopeful of a 7.30am departure in the morning with a return to Woodhall at approximately 1.30pm. If you wish to speak with me with regards to any plans that you may have tomorrow for your child, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please be assured we continue to be safe. Also, if you wish to speak with your child please call the contact number 07796128726.
The Captain has just informed us that we need to wait for the weather to improve and will look to berth at 9pm. This will mean that our arrival time will be delayed further and into the early hours of tomorrow morning.
The bus driver will swap with a colleague to ensure that we complete the journey as quickly as possible.
The children have eaten tea and a number of them are watching a movie and the ferry staff are looking after us extremely well. Do call the contact phone number should you wish to speak with a member of staff.